120 line viewer

Forum for discussion of narrow-bandwidth mechanical television

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Re: 120 line viewer

Postby Harry Dalek » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:49 pm

gary wrote:
Well, at least you know that TBP handles 32 line...

Yes for sure and i am using it ,i think its the new version of TBP i found it would not work off a live signal unless i first tried a video file first no big deal works and have to admit be lost without it very convenient having this on the computer to look at the video and sync ...
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby gary » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Harry Dalek wrote:
gary wrote:
Well, at least you know that TBP handles 32 line...

Yes for sure and i am using it ,i think its the new version of TBP i found it would not work off a live signal unless i first tried a video file first no big deal works and have to admit be lost without it very convenient having this on the computer to look at the video and sync ...

Yes that is a known issue.
gary

Postby gary » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 pm

McGee2021 wrote:I may be an experimental viewer, but ive started to use it to much! Ive made many videos using Video2NBTV V3 on 120 line fsc, and i went to the viewer, tried to open a video, and it just froze! it has only happened to me since i updated my computer to this dreaded windows 10. otherwise, it worked perfectly before! just wanted to inform you in case you would like to know of any issues on the program, gary :lol:

Dear me, I had forgotten about this issue - is it still a problem?
gary

Postby McGee2021 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 pm

gary wrote:
McGee2021 wrote:I may be an experimental viewer, but ive started to use it to much! Ive made many videos using Video2NBTV V3 on 120 line fsc, and i went to the viewer, tried to open a video, and it just froze! it has only happened to me since i updated my computer to this dreaded windows 10. otherwise, it worked perfectly before! just wanted to inform you in case you would like to know of any issues on the program, gary :lol:

Dear me, I had forgotten about this issue - is it still a problem?

Ive managed to fix it with a bit of tinkering (actually a few months worth!), and it works fine now. But a suggestion, i noticed that there was no export video option, or destination, like you had installed on NBTV-The BIG Picture. if are able to add that option to the 120 line viewer, i would have many thanks to give to you.
Fun times, ain't it?
McGee2021
Just nod and pretend you understand me

Previous

Return to Mechanical NBTV