composite video signal problem

Forum for discussion of electronic television. Generally, stuff to do with CRTs and not using mechanical displays.

Postby xcoder » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 am

ok here is the problem once again i have an equipement "a medical machine an autorefractometre" that have a camera inside it , the camera is broken original parts are not provided by suppliers so basicaly i have another camera wich i want to make it work and no they dont have the same synchonous
xcoder

Postby Steve Anderson » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 am

OK, but I'm still at a loss here...what are you actually trying to do?

Steve A.

One-line answers do not give enough information.

In a similar vein are you trying to fit a Toyota engine into a Jaguar?
Steve Anderson
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby xcoder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 am

ok i will make you a diagram Image

here is the problem as in the diagram so what i want to do is

simple

basicaly camera doesnt no have the same sync as the text as shown in the diagram
so what i want is to remove sync from the camera and insert the text sync so it will be the same sync and there is no mess on the screen :)
xcoder

Postby Steve Anderson » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Right, at long last we may be getting somewhere...

Assuming the both the camera and text generator are the same standard, that is 625/50 or 525/60 BOTH of them...then they both need to also be synchronous, i.e in time with each other as others have said in this thread before me....both in line, field and frame...and here we're only talking about monochrome...colour is even more critical.

...UNLESS that is you have a synchroniser which puts the two signals in time with each other.

...OR either the camera or character generator have a reference input, often called Genlock, B&B in (Black & Burst) or Sync In (if monochrome).

Now, I downloaded the pdf file for the NJM2207 (attached...correct device?) the two inputs to this MUST be synchronous. Period. UNLESS this "motherboard" has an on-board synchronizer...which we don't know...

Steve A.
Attachments
NJM2207_E.pdf
(174.54 KiB) Downloaded 719 times
Steve Anderson

Postby xcoder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 pm

yeah the mother board have his own sycnronizer

so basicaly we need to delete sync from camera ccd and extract sync from text video composite signal and inject it back to to the camera so both can be in the same sync
xcoder

Postby xcoder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 pm

editing but if the camera doesnt have same sync as text the text singal stand normal at screen but at the back of video in the screen camera is hell of mess becose sync isnt the same

old time they made a mistake and i did the modifications simply becose

what they did in the old machine they just extract sync signals from camera and inject them to mother board to sync the text with camera so basicaly

text generator was depanding on syncs from camera but now they changed the shit becose of a hater that reported the modifications i do :)

so now both camera and text generator have there own syncs so u need camera and text at the same sync so cant now only way now is to filter out
the sync from the new camera to get just online video signal and extract sync from text and insert them back to camera video signal so basicaly they
will be at same sync and yes its black n white no color so its more simple if i only have that hfa1115 by intersil so i will not be posting a sh**t load of posts flooding this great forum

im only 24years old with no degree in electronics im self learningn guy trying to make his way to get some cash and live peacefully
so please guys if only m a country got supplier that sells diffrent kind of ics so it will more easy but lucky me there isn't only you guys and internet
xcoder

Postby Steve Anderson » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Well, to be honest I'm really at a loss here...

...are you saying that in the past it worked and now it doesn't due to some alteration/modification someone has done?...and why was that alteration done in the first place?

Steve A.
Steve Anderson

Postby xcoder » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 pm

dude are u 110years old or what

simple in the past it was easy now they did a new reversion mother baord thats all now if someone can help its ok if not dont post shit just to make this subject long or something
xcoder

Postby gary » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Steve, this twerp is a troll - get rid of him please.
gary

Postby AncientBrit » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Seconded,

G
AncientBrit
Green padded cells are quite homely.

Postby Steve Anderson » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Gary, Graham,...and probably quite a few others...

That is an option I had already considered, having just seen the latest response my mouse is hovering very close to the 'Ban' button.

Steve A.

While my mouse was hovering my right index finger twitched....
Steve Anderson

Postby Dave Moll » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Agreed that enough time has been wasted going round in circles, and that hurling insults sealed his fate.
Dave Moll
Anyone have a spare straightjacket?

Postby Andrew Davie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Dave Moll wrote:Agreed that enough time has been wasted going round in circles, and that hurling insults sealed his fate.

For the record, I support the kick/ban.
Only sorry that someone beat me to it.
Andrew Davie
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Previous

Return to Electronic NBTV