Found this scope NBTV circuit

Forum for discussion of electronic television. Generally, stuff to do with CRTs and not using mechanical displays.

Found this scope NBTV circuit

Postby Harry Dalek » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:23 pm

I know the top circuit is a Klass circuit the scope add on circuit i have not seen since i found this which must of been a fair few years ago if not a decade or so .
I would think its all yours Klass ?
I came across this checking some old circuit print outs ...any case it needs a home here for others to try .
Attachments
DSCN6327.JPG
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: Found this scope NBTV circuit

Postby Klaas Robers » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:33 am

The top circuit with the bold lines in mine. It is also in the NBTV Handbook and there is a PCB for it. It is only a sync separator, NBTV video in and H-sync and V-sync out. The description is also on the http://www.nbtv.org website. Click Handbook, or Clubshop and you will find the full description.
Klaas Robers
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Re: Found this scope NBTV circuit

Postby Harry Dalek » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Klaas Robers wrote:The top circuit with the bold lines in mine. It is also in the NBTV Handbook and there is a PCB for it. It is only a sync separator, NBTV video in and H-sync and V-sync out. The description is also on the http://www.nbtv.org website. Click Handbook, or Clubshop and you will find the full description.

Yes Klass i know of this Sync Separator i have made it in the past , i was thinking the circuits for the scope x y and z were yours too i think its ON1AU top of the page i was thinking it was your Amature radio call sign ?
I can't recall where i downloaded this as i have never come across your circuit with the XYZ circuits again ...a mystery !
Attachments
scopecircuit.jpg
scopecircuit.jpg (106.45 KiB) Viewed 5867 times
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to Electronic NBTV