NBTV on the Raspberry PI

Forum for discussion of electronic television. Generally, stuff to do with CRTs and not using mechanical displays.

NBTV on the Raspberry PI

Postby acl » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:06 am

IMG_3622.JPG

I'm trying to make Gary Millard's excellent programs work on the Raspberry PI. At the moment I have managed to install Windows 10 on a PI 4 and am able to run the big picture. See screen shot attached. I have now followed on by loading the Linux Twister 0S onto the PI 4 and tried unsuccessfully to run these programs in 'wine'. If anybody has any ideas these would be most welcome. My intention eventually is to run Gary's programs on a standalone Pi zero 2 with a 3.5 Inch touch screen.

Regards Chris G6ACL
acl
Just nod and pretend you understand me

Re: NBTV on the Raspberry PI

Postby Harry Dalek » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:54 pm

This sounds very interesting ,i have never really looked into all this as i tend to like to do the hobby in a simplest way so tend to stay away from this side of it ,but please do show results as i know this could be very useful to others .
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to Electronic NBTV