The Binocular

Centralised area for notes about construction projects. Each project has its own sub-forum. In the sub-forums will be topics relevant to parts of that project (e.g., there might be a topic on CRT problems). If you start a construction diary, just post in the forum with your project name as the topic, and a moderator will create a sub-forum for your project.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Re: The Binocular

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Well the lids screwed on...finished
Attachments
DSCN9762.JPG
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby Steve Anderson » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Great work Harry, all done in an impressively short period of time too!

Steve A.
Steve Anderson

Postby Harry Dalek » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Steve Anderson wrote:Great work Harry, all done in an impressively short period of time too!

Steve A.

Well I had a good teacher and I listened most of the time :wink:
I think this is the 3rd go the Anderson monitor is a good design fool proof once this fool worked out to make sure and connect the earth ... No sparking this time .
I have been playing with it a bit ...the scope comes in handy on seeing sync locking.
The thing that I did hope for was the case length was right for the transformers not effecting the crt's so that's some thing to use if you have no mu metal shied handy .
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek

Previous

Return to Construction Diaries - Electronic Televisions