3 colour question

Information about colour/color mechanical TV systems and constructoin.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

3 colour question

Postby Harry Dalek » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm

HI again Gary i have another one for ya if you like ...looking at TBPv2 i found that it plays this colour file fine ...had it for years but it will not play Frame sequential colour if thats the format its in when i use nbtv2video v3 to make one ...?
Attachments
Screen 00005.jpg
Screen 00005.jpg (118.9 KiB) Viewed 8159 times
bbceye-red-green.wav
(250.04 KiB) Downloaded 708 times
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: 3 colour question

Postby gary » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Harry, I am not sure I understand what your question is there, if it is why doesn't it play 3 colour frame sequential, well it doesn't play quite a few formats. These are all "specials" that people have requested for there own "special" project. As it is MUCH more difficult to add new formats to TBP than it is to V2NBTV I tend to provide a standalone player rather than add it to TBP and risk breaking the "standard" formats.

The colour format that TBP supports is the Vic Brown/Klaas Robers B&W compatible format.

If that doesn't answer your question let me know.
gary

Postby Harry Dalek » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:54 pm

OK Gary i will give Klass version a go and see ,yes theres a lot of systems out there the colour ones are confusing .i know of the klass version but not how it works.
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek

Postby gary » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Harry Dalek wrote:OK Gary i will give Klass version a go and see ,yes theres a lot of systems out there the colour ones are confusing .i know of the klass version but not how it works.

There is full documentation of the CCNC system in Volume 31 Number 2 - I believe you have the club Newsletter CD?
gary

Postby Harry Dalek » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:15 pm

gary wrote:
Harry Dalek wrote:OK Gary i will give Klass version a go and see ,yes theres a lot of systems out there the colour ones are confusing .i know of the klass version but not how it works.

There is full documentation of the CCNC system in Volume 31 Number 2 - I believe you have the club Newsletter CD?

OH yes i have look now i have that on file ...i was wondering if it was in a newsletter ,thanks Gary .
Harry Dalek

Return to Colour Mechanical TV