Old Books on Television

Links to relevant web sites, copies of patent documents and newspaper and magazine articles. Feel free to post relevant items here. This forum is moderated and non-relevant postings will be deleted.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Old Books on Television

Postby Harry Dalek » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Heres some old books i think you might like :wink:
Attachments
anintroductionto00hylarich.pdf
(14.45 MiB) Downloaded 531 times
fundamentalsofte00bolerich.pdf
(19.04 MiB) Downloaded 622 times
miracleoftelevis00gablrich.pdf
(11.08 MiB) Downloaded 559 times
victoryoftelevis00kerbrich.pdf
(7.37 MiB) Downloaded 602 times
televisionrevolu00leerrich.pdf
(10.49 MiB) Downloaded 527 times
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby Metallica Man X » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 am

Shaweeeeeet!

Downloaded...now Reading 8)
I mostly lurk..don't be surprised when I actually post!
Metallica Man X
Master Craftsman

Postby Harry Dalek » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Metallica Man X wrote:Shaweeeeeet!

Downloaded...now Reading 8)

i had 2 other books but every time i upload them it gets rejected think they are 20 meg files ...darn there a good one on kerr cell never seen it explained like in this book .

Happy reading :wink:
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek

Postby Steve Anderson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 pm

harry dalek wrote:...but every time i upload them it gets rejected think they are 20 meg files ...

Harry, I'll increase your upload limit to 40MB...is that enough? Give me a short while to do it. I'll add a P.S. to this when done.

Steve A.

Ah! I've hit a snag. Although the upload limit is set to 'unlimited', there may be another limit imposed which I cannot alter. Probably a task for Andrew.

The relevant sentence in the Admin Control Panel...the setting is at '0'...

Filesize
Maximum filesize for Attachments. A value of 0 means 'unlimited'. This Setting is restricted by your Server Configuration. For example, if your php Configuration only allows a maximum of 2 MB uploads, this cannot be overwritten by the Mod.

Steve A.
Steve Anderson

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Steve Anderson wrote:
harry dalek wrote:...but every time i upload them it gets rejected think they are 20 meg files ...

Harry, I'll increase your upload limit to 40MB...is that enough? Give me a short while to do it. I'll add a P.S. to this when done.

Steve A.

Ah! I've hit a snag. Although the upload limit is set to 'unlimited', there may be another limit imposed which I cannot alter. Probably a task for Andrew.

The relevant sentence in the Admin Control Panel...the setting is at '0'...

Filesize
Maximum filesize for Attachments. A value of 0 means 'unlimited'. This Setting is restricted by your Server Configuration. For example, if your php Configuration only allows a maximum of 2 MB uploads, this cannot be overwritten by the Mod.

Steve A.

Hi steve i will give it another go but looks like it still does not work...i get this message No post mode specified.
The books 21 or so meg another pdf ...i noticed this problem before with to big video files ....
Let me know and i will try again Steve if it can be adjusted.
Harry Dalek

Return to Resources