Television methods of picture transmission 1929

Links to relevant web sites, copies of patent documents and newspaper and magazine articles. Feel free to post relevant items here. This forum is moderated and non-relevant postings will be deleted.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Television methods of picture transmission 1929

Postby Harry Dalek » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:58 pm

https://archive.org/details/televisionmeth00shelrich

Theres another old book on Television tried to post here but file pdf must be just over the upload limit ,found the link again its a good book .
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: Television methods of picture transmission 1929

Postby Steve Anderson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Useful link Harry.

Yes, the board upload limit is 20MB in a single file and at 23MB+ the pdf version exceeds that. In the past I have had a look around in the Administrators Control Panel to see if it is possible to increase it, but as a Mod I cannot appear to change that. Maybe Andrew is the only person able to do so as an Administrator, and anyway, in 99% of cases 20MB is more than enough. In addition as the forum gets fatter it costs more cash for storing the stuff. Links do expire, true, so guys, get it while you can!

Steve A.

P.S. If you happen to be one of those 'late' and the link has expired, PM me with an e-mail address capable of handling 23MB+ and I'll send it along...
Steve Anderson
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to Resources