New challange for home video formats: MP4 REVOLUTION

Anything not specifically related to NBTV, but at least of some technical nature that might be of interest to NBTV members. Items for sale and links to retailers do not belong here.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Steve Anderson

New challange for home video formats: MP4 REVOLUTION

Postby OmegaProductions » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 am

Hello guys!! I don't know why, but I have made a MP4 Revolution poster. Well, why did I do this poster? Because I have the following reasons you see below:

First of all, CDs are now slowly replaced with MP3s, while DVDs are still in stores, but they are however becoming outdated by today's standards. But MP4s did appear in MP3 players, but have drawbacks. MP4s are poor quality and fills up storage in your MP3 player, which is total rubbish! If we had a way to replace DVDs with MP4s, then we would probably put it in HIGH QUALITY and with unlimited storage. (Like Google Pixel that has unlimited storage) There are so many ways of making a MP4 revolution. Anyways, I will do a video and a discussion about it in my 2nd channel tomorrow.Here is the poster below:
MP4 Revolution poster! (21st-12-2017).png

That's all I have to say! This is me Dylan signing out and goodbye!!!! :D :) :wink:
OmegaProductions
Misunderstood Genius

Re: New challange for home video formats: MP4 REVOLUTION

Postby OmegaProductions » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:45 am

I have now uploaded the video today. :!: It is a 9-minute video discussion about the "MP4 revolution" business. I would talk about the drawbacks and later the improvements about video formats being watched into your MP3 players. Here is the video link below:
MP4 Revolution second poster! (22nd-12-2017).png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R68YO_n ... e=youtu.be

That's all I have to say! This is me Dylan signing out and goodbye!!!! :D :) :wink:
OmegaProductions
Misunderstood Genius

Return to Off Topic