Panrock.

Anything not specifically related to NBTV, but at least of some technical nature that might be of interest to NBTV members. Items for sale and links to retailers do not belong here.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Steve Anderson

Re: Panrock.

Postby Andrew Davie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Harry Dalek wrote:
Viewmaster wrote:Nothing stops me, Harry..........
Now building a 1 million volt Tesla coil and also experimenting in powering a
Drone from the ground.
I just don't have the time to die. :lol:

I like that you are still doing projects it made me wonder i would still be enjoying the hobby in the years to come if i make it .
Sounds like your the modern Tesla induction powering a drone sounds very possible have to show us the results ,you could charge the battery while flying above it .
Very interesting Albert

I worked with drones flying in underground mines a year or two back. Power and flight time is/was a major limitation. There has just been announced a new DARPA challenge for underground mapping (using drones and other vehicles) which could certainly benefit from such technology. Prior DARPA challenges saw humanoid robots doing all sorts of interesting rescue missions. This one should be really interesting. Something like $40M on offer in prizes.
Andrew Davie
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Re: Panrock.

Postby Dave Moll » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm

As subsequent posts have revolved around the Heritage Television project, I have split them off to a separate thread.
Dave Moll
Anyone have a spare straightjacket?

Previous

Return to Off Topic