Free ? wow wish i was near by

For sale and wanted ads, notices of where to find items of interest, club marketplace, and pointers to anything of interest to those wanting to buy or sell NBTV-related items.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Steve Anderson

Free ? wow wish i was near by

Postby Harry Dalek » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:48 pm

http://www.earlytelevision.org/lindsly_collection.html

wonder if any one snapped the old goodies up
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: Free ? wow wish i was near by

Postby McGee2021 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 am

I wonder where its at? I know its here in the us, but if its close enough I might pick it up!
Fun times, ain't it?
McGee2021
Just nod and pretend you understand me

Re: Free ? wow wish i was near by

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am

McGee2021 wrote:I wonder where its at? I know its here in the us, but if its close enough I might pick it up!

Pat at plindsly at live dot com.
Pat at plindsly @ live.com

I think thats the email address they changed it because of scamming when people placed adds ,they said you have to replace the at with @ and dot with a . so this seems logical only problem 2 at's in this one but could try this first
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to Marketplace