The out cast got a news letter

Forum for discussion of narrow-bandwidth mechanical television

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

The out cast got a news letter

Postby Harry Dalek » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:45 pm

I have a bit of a dilemma :roll:

News letter vol.38 no.3 turned up in my letter box today ,i don't think i have payed for it nothing has come out of my pay pal account ,which is how i would expect it as i have nothing really in there for some time .

My news letters stopped at least a year ago which i was thinking i had run out of what ever i payed for .

I don't want to rip any one off that might of made a mistake as if theres one turning up perhaps more will and perhaps may be some one else isn't getting theirs ?

I don't know ...

I haven't opened it even though i would love to read it just in case it belongs to some one else more than likely Gary or Troy ? so if either of you two are still waiting for a news letter it could be in my hands ....

It has my name on it and of cause my address .

Any thoughts what to do ?
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby Klaas Robers » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Harry,

inform and/or ask David Gentle. Find his e-mail address in the pages of www.nbtv.org, and then goto e-mail. He does the members registration. I don't have the idea that he opens his e-mail every day, but at least every week.
Klaas Robers
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Postby Harry Dalek » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Klaas Robers wrote:Harry,

inform and/or ask David Gentle. Find his e-mail address in the pages of www.nbtv.org, and then goto e-mail. He does the members registration. I don't have the idea that he opens his e-mail every day, but at least every week.

Thanks Klaas

I will email him tonight i feel bad some is out of pocket sending me this .
In the mean time i will look through the plastic cover with Envy wondering what joys of NBTV information lay within !
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek

Postby Harry Dalek » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm

No Luck so far on the web site trying to find David Gentle email address ,in the email address section hes name has no email address next to it /

Does any one have it ?
Harry Dalek

Postby Steve Anderson » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

I've sent Harry a PM with David's address to keep it out of reach of spambots...

Steve A.
Steve Anderson

Return to Mechanical NBTV