NBTV Convention

Forum for discussion of narrow-bandwidth mechanical television

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

NBTV Convention

Postby acl » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Well done again. Well attended and 3D printer was the highlight for me . Amazing exibits and prizes for inovation to all who demonstrated equipment. Just looked on Youtube and there is a lad using his Reprap 3D printer to make LEGO.

Chris Lewis
acl
Anyone have a spare straightjacket?

Re: NBTV Convention

Postby Panrock » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 pm

And thank you Chris for you excellent stewardship of that meal in the Harvester - a great time was had by all.

There was a real hubbub of people there but I was kept so busy with my own exhibit that I failed to get a proper look at all the others, in particular of course that 3D printer. Do I understand it was churning out Nipkow disc centre adapters?

Difficult to propose how things could be done better, but I always feel that afternoon meeting in the stifling room covers the same old ground every time, goes on too long, and leaves too little time at the end for clearing up.

Maybe I should bring something simpler and lighter! Anyway, a really successful convention. Thanks to those that made it happen.

Steve O
Panrock
Green padded cells are quite homely.

Re: NBTV Convention

Postby DrZarkov » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:58 am

Unfortunally for the first time in years where I was not able to come... Has anyone taken some pictures?
DrZarkov
I think I've had a cranial implosion.

Return to Mechanical NBTV