Arduino Televisor by Keith Colson

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Re: Arduino Televisor by Keith Colson

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:27 pm

That's pretty good Keith ! i am just watching and learning from you and Andrew with the tools both in your hands makes every thing else made in the past looks primitive ...both very professional televisors /
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Postby Robonz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Here is another video that's acutally in focus. Lots of flicker though. You can see there are thin black lines or gaps between the lines. I am going to cut another Nipkow disc soon and expand the aperture width 20% to see if they will go away. I have a new camera coming soon too so hopefully I can get some flicker free video

Cheers
Keith

Attachments
blondie.mp4
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 848 times
Robonz
Evil Genius

Postby Harry Dalek » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Robonz wrote:Here is another video that's acutally in focus. Lots of flicker though. You can see there are thin black lines or gaps between the lines. I am going to cut another Nipkow disc soon and expand the aperture width 20% to see if they will go away. I have a new camera coming soon too so hopefully I can get some flicker free video

Cheers
Keith

Good Work Keith really good results and you have a good taste in classic music :wink:
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Previous

Return to Arduino Televisor by Keith Colson