Help with the scroll and button selection on Nextion

Anything not specifically related to NBTV, but at least of some technical nature that might be of interest to NBTV members. Items for sale and links to retailers do not belong here.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Steve Anderson

Help with the scroll and button selection on Nextion

Postby Trainkidkris » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 am

Good day everyone. I have found you all by a youtube link for the scrolling feature on nextion. I would like to know if anyone here can give me some assistance with that or is the HMI file available for research study. I dont mean to cause any problems to your tv project and im willing to show my project. What im working on is a HMI for a train simulation that is open source and I have manged to get most of the code down packed however this is the only thing thats left on my list to get done.

if anyone here is interested I would love to share my knowledge as well and am glad to be here :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LWJLP ... 1-h1041-no
Trainkidkris
"Fester, enough of the light-bulbs!"

Re: Help with the scroll and button selection on Nextion

Postby Andrew Davie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Trainkidkris wrote:Good day everyone. I have found you all by a youtube link for the scrolling feature on nextion. I would like to know if anyone here can give me some assistance with that or is the HMI file available for research study. I dont mean to cause any problems to your tv project and im willing to show my project. What im working on is a HMI for a train simulation that is open source and I have manged to get most of the code down packed however this is the only thing thats left on my list to get done.

if anyone here is interested I would love to share my knowledge as well and am glad to be here :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LWJLP ... 1-h1041-no

I wrote a scrolling system for the Nextion for my televisor. As you are probably aware, the Nextion doesn't provide native scrolling, so I had to do it all by hand. My source code is also open-source, and available at https://github.com/andrew-davie/NBTV/tree/master/src where you can find the HMI and TFT files. Have a look at how I did it, if you are able, and/or get back to me with questions. I will be happy to help.
Andrew Davie
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Re: Help with the scroll and button selection on Nextion

Postby Trainkidkris » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you Andrew I really appreciate your help and contribution into the nextion community. Sorry for the late response but as my project is getting built imma show you the complete and full build when completed so i really do thank you so much
Trainkidkris
"Fester, enough of the light-bulbs!"

Return to Off Topic