Philips GM5655

Forum for discussion of electronic television. Generally, stuff to do with CRTs and not using mechanical displays.

Philips GM5655

Postby Harry Dalek » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Philips GM5655 Steve mentioned your circuits get about

youtu.be/Tjscq1FdtSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjscq1FdtSI
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: Philips GM5655

Postby Steve Anderson » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Don't see any of mine in that video, but if they do, well I'm happy to help someone else out...OK, in his comment's he does, glad to assist...

Though it seems I can't reply or comment...which would be positive...

Steve A.

The next day...I wonder if he's one of the many 'silent members' here? He's obviously aware of this forum.

Whoever you are, thanks for the credit...If I can help with anything else, get in contact...if not an 'open' posting, there's always a PM (Private Message) if you'd prefer...that applies to anyone reading this...though to do that you do need to be a member here and logged-in...then you'll find the 'PM button' is just below my avatar and location info.
Steve Anderson

Re: Philips GM5655

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:54 pm

He mentioned your circuits were used your opto coupler circuit for the modulation Steve.
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek

Return to Electronic NBTV