Widescreen SSTV ?

Forum for discussion of SSTV topics. Slow Scan television (SSTV) is a picture transmission method used mainly by amateur radio operators, to transmit and receive static pictures via radio in monochrome or colour.

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

Re: Widescreen SSTV ?

Postby OmegaProductions » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:26 am

But next time for tomorrow...I'm also going to transmit my widescreen testcard to my iPad and expand it onto my computer! That would be an another exciting test for me! :mrgreen: Anyways...that's all I have to say! This is me Dylan signing out and goodbye!!!! :D :) :wink:
OmegaProductions
Misunderstood Genius

Postby OmegaProductions » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:11 am

Hello guys in NBTV! :D

And today I had some brilliant news for you all!! I had finally made history. My invention wish came true! :o The first ever widescreen SSTV transmission has been a SUCCESS! HOORAY!!!! :mrgreen: When I expanded it to widescreen, I had got some great results and here it is!!!!!! :mrgreen:
VBS SSTV Testcard W (Widescreen SSTV).png.jpg.png
VBS SSTV Testcard W (Widescreen SSTV).png.jpg.png (331.11 KiB) Viewed 6072 times

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQZz4YqNLfw

I hope you enjoyed of what I tested out today! Anyways, that was all I had to say! This is me Dylan signing out and goodbye!!!! :D :) :wink:
OmegaProductions
Misunderstood Genius

Postby Lowtone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:20 am

Hello, i had a kind of Philips 16/9 crt in the past, like the one on the previous page, but in standard definition.
More rare, i happen to have a small 16/9 tv in black and white ( about 16cm or so )
r a d i o P T T v i s i o n
Lowtone
Just nod and pretend you understand me

Previous

Return to SSTV