SSTV WIRELESS CAMERA (ARDUINO DUE)

In recent years the analogue FM sub-carrier has been replaced by an all digital system. Here is where posts regarding these modes should be placed.

SSTV WIRELESS CAMERA (ARDUINO DUE)

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Heres one for Andrew :wink: another i am lost at how its done but sure fits in this section !

youtu.be/mdEdHKR6lCA
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: SSTV WIRELESS CAMERA (ARDUINO DUE)

Postby Andrew Davie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 pm

The Arduino is actually pretty easy - a very low entry barrier and recommended for anyone. You can do fun stuff with very little effort or money.

As it happens, I have already been looking at cameras and arduino. There's a proposal for a cable car to the top of the mountain on which I live. I'm not against a cable car, but what bothers me is the statistics they quoted to justify it. Those statistics were the number of cars going up the mountain (they reckoned 1000 people/day). Since my house is on the ONLY road access to the mountain, this figure surprised me. Greatly. So I thought I could easily rig up an Arduino and camera to count the cars and actually verify the statistics.
Andrew Davie
"Gomez!", "Oh Morticia."

Re: SSTV WIRELESS CAMERA (ARDUINO DUE)

Postby Harry Dalek » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Andrew Davie wrote:The Arduino is actually pretty easy - a very low entry barrier and recommended for anyone. You can do fun stuff with very little effort or money.

I have noticed its about but like programing ics i have not got into it yet bit like that valve guy not wanting to touch transistors and so on ics i must be in a rut ! :roll:

As it happens, I have already been looking at cameras and arduino. There's a proposal for a cable car to the top of the mountain on which I live. I'm not against a cable car, but what bothers me is the statistics they quoted to justify it. Those statistics were the number of cars going up the mountain (they reckoned 1000 people/day). Since my house is on the ONLY road access to the mountain, this figure surprised me. Greatly. So I thought I could easily rig up an Arduino and camera to count the cars and actually verify the statistics.

Sounds like they are wasting their money or your road would be bumper to bumper now ...good idea give it to them and build that camera !
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to Digital SSTV.