I'm Back !

Moderators: Dave Moll, Andrew Davie, Steve Anderson

I'm Back !

Postby Harry Dalek » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 pm

Been a few years but dug my Tasmanian devil A for Andrew monitor out for the reason i want some thing as a monitor for my current PhonoVision recorder player and see if i can play back to this one ...
Second reason i think it will have to be modified ,it will play back a good video signal as do the other monitors made but i think a noisy signal might play up with the syncing which in this can will make it not viewable ,i might be mistaken but we will see .
What i haven't mentioned when i put this away it worked fine but a few years in a box many a summer and winter till now in my work Shed it didn't work ..after some fault finding its front end IC601 section is playing up which i have replaced here bottom photo little board till i rebuild it apart from that every thing seems normal .
NBTV Sybc Sep Initial 3.gif
NBTV Sybc Sep Initial 3.gif (11.28 KiB) Viewed 2467 times

Attachments
P1070566_x264_001.mp4
(12.33 MiB) Downloaded 282 times
P1070563.JPG
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Re: I'm Back !

Postby Harry Dalek » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:37 pm

Working back on this today looks a touch different case has been painted and panel controls mounted little bit of switching to change the line frame rates a bit ,i pretty much what it to do what the PC monitor can't .
Also wanted to improve the adjustments so i can case this up , so will do bits at a time and test .
This one uses an external power supply made originally for the 3bp1 Anderson and Deep Image P7 SSTV and here The Tasmanian Devil A for Andrew .
Here its a bit of a catch 22 i need this to test the phonoVision so reason that ones taking a bit .
Attachments
P1070658.JPG
P1070655.JPG
P1070659.JPG
The electromagnetic spectrum has no theoretical limit at either end. If all the mass/energy in the Universe is considered a 'limit', then that would be the only real theoretical limit to the maximum frequency attainable.
Harry Dalek
"Fester! Don't do that to 'Thing'"

Return to The Tasmanian Devil VCR139....A for Andrew